LA CROSSE, Wis (WKBT) - The La Crosse Area Chamber of Commerce held its annual meeting and recognition dinner at the La Crosse Center Monday, 3.
The chamber gave out awards for leadership, volunteering, community service, and regional progress.
Award winners included the following:
-Dick Lommen, McDonald's Restaurant's Courtesy Corporations, Community Service Award
-Brady Lowe, Globe University, Volunteer of the Year
-Dyanne Drudos, US Bank National Association, Leadership Award
-The La Crosse Loggers, Regional Progress Award
- Viterbo celebrates one year of 'Service Saturdays'
- New safety measures on the way to Norplex Drive after recent creek death
- Rep. Walz mulling Democratic bid for Minnesota governor
- Gundersen program helps mothers, parents with drug addictions
- Wisconsin attorney general appeals redistricting ruling
- Area church making capes for kids in pediatric ward
- VITA program helping people file their taxes
- La Crosse Children's Museum celebrates 18 years
- Lawmakers push bill to address dropped rural cellphone calls
- Some Rochester patients help treat grief with acupuncture