LA CROSSE, Wis. - A major expansion project for Kwik Trip in La Ccrosse is right on schedule.
The company is in phase two of its dairy expansion project.
They're adding a 70,000 square foot building in the La Crosse industrial park that will handle the filling, casing, and bottling of their milk products.
It's part of a larger project that will be finished in 2015.19966164
The purpose of the project is to grow their business and one main focus is making food-safe facilities. "We're putting extra effort into ventilation systems and sanitation systems and how we lay the processes out. So it's critical not only to provide a quality product for our customers, but we expect it to be the safest product," said Kwik Trip's Director of Production Operations Bruce Pronschinske.
Kwik Trip says when it's complete, the expansion should allow them to add more jobs.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather