LA CROSSE, Wis. -- Three people are treated for smoke inhalation after a fire damages a La Crosse home.
Firefighters were called to 412 Mississippi Street Sunday morning around 9:00. They were able to quickly put out the fire on a stove.
Two people were treated at the scene, and one was taken to Mayo Clinic Health system for smoke inhalation.
The fire caused by food on the stove caused minor damage to the home.
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviormental excellence
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks
- WSU defense takes 2017 spring game