LA CROSSE, Wis. -- Three people are treated for smoke inhalation after a fire damages a La Crosse home.
Firefighters were called to 412 Mississippi Street Sunday morning around 9:00. They were able to quickly put out the fire on a stove.
Two people were treated at the scene, and one was taken to Mayo Clinic Health system for smoke inhalation.
The fire caused by food on the stove caused minor damage to the home.
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Gundersen warns against travelling to Zika-impacted areas
- Todd English named Firefighter of the Year for 2016