LA CROSSE, WI - The sentencing hearing for the man convicted of killing Paul and A.J. Petras in their downtown La Crosse photo shop has been moved up.
Jeffrey Lepsch's sentencing hearing is now scheduled for September 3. It had been scheduled for September 6.
On July 30, the jury found Lepsch guilty of two counts of first-degree intentional homicide, armed robbery, and possession of a felon a firearm as a felon.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- Injured Packers Nelson, Adams could be game-time decisions
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial