LA CROSSE, WI - The sentencing hearing for the man convicted of killing Paul and A.J. Petras in their downtown La Crosse photo shop has been moved up.
Jeffrey Lepsch's sentencing hearing is now scheduled for September 3. It had been scheduled for September 6.
On July 30, the jury found Lepsch guilty of two counts of first-degree intentional homicide, armed robbery, and possession of a felon a firearm as a felon.
- Holmen homicide suspect pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Turnout hits 8 percent in Wisconsin superintendent race
- Powerball jackpot tops $400 million for 1st time in months
- Businesses gather for discussion on possible new tax
- Students learn robotics at Trane in La Crosse
- The guitar that will build a La Crosse home
- Representative Kind hears from local voters in La Crosse
- Iowa House panel OKs medical marijuana oil bill
- Minnesota man gets 2 year sentence for lying in terror case
- Email shows Holtz was counting on 'reform group' to help