LA CROSSE, WI - The sentencing hearing for the man convicted of killing Paul and A.J. Petras in their downtown La Crosse photo shop has been moved up.
Jeffrey Lepsch's sentencing hearing is now scheduled for September 3. It had been scheduled for September 6.
On July 30, the jury found Lepsch guilty of two counts of first-degree intentional homicide, armed robbery, and possession of a felon a firearm as a felon.
- La Crosse Police urge boaters to be safe over weekend
- De Soto student in custody for school threat
- Rail tank car helps first responders prepare in case of derailment
- Locomotive engine oil spill in Jackson county
- The Latest: Teens in Wisconsin plane crash identified
- The Latest: Teen plane crash survivor in serious condition
- Wisconsin seeks to be first to drug test Medicaid applicants
- Wisconsin woman jumps on hood of her SUV to prevent theft
- Minneapolis plastic bag ban could be blocked
- Task force catches more criminals exploiting children online