SPARTA, Wis. (WKBT) - Sparta police arrested a heavily intoxicated man for disorderly conduct after trying to enter Sparta residence on Wednesday morning.
Sparta police were called to a residence on the 700 block of Montgomery Street at about 5:30 a.m. When they arrived, Christopher D. Lyons, 24, of Sparta, was a found trying to enter the residence.
According to police, when officers asked what happened, Lyons laughed and was not able to give any other additional information. Lyons preliminary breath test (PBT) resulted in a .275.
He was arrested for disorderly conduct and transported to Monroe County Jail without incident.
- The Latest: Trump take executive action on oil pipelines
- Minnesota governor eyes fast return to work after collapse
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- Trial set for mom whose toddler was found wandering outside
- Wisconsin Democrats: County websites were hacked
- Bipartisan proposal would eliminate publishing minutes
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- Man accused of trying to kill unborn child arrested in NY
- Section of riverbank collapses near City Hall in Des Moines