SPARTA, Wis. (WKBT) - Sparta police arrested a heavily intoxicated man for disorderly conduct after trying to enter Sparta residence on Wednesday morning.
Sparta police were called to a residence on the 700 block of Montgomery Street at about 5:30 a.m. When they arrived, Christopher D. Lyons, 24, of Sparta, was a found trying to enter the residence.
According to police, when officers asked what happened, Lyons laughed and was not able to give any other additional information. Lyons preliminary breath test (PBT) resulted in a .275.
He was arrested for disorderly conduct and transported to Monroe County Jail without incident.
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Holmen continues expansion with office building groundbreaking
- West Salem Middle School raises awareness for importance of physical activity
- ‘Nursing Research on the Green' presents advances in nursing at Viterbo
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Minnesota power plant that burns turkey litter faces closure