LA CROSSE, Wis. - Two children were injured in a crash involving an intoxicated driver in La Crosse on early Saturday morning, according to a La Crosse police report.
Clinton Annis, 25, faces several charges, including operating while intoxicated causing injury to a passenger under 16; knowingly fleeing an officer; and operating a motor vehicle after suspension, 6th offense.
According to the La Crosse police report, officers tried to pull over Annis for a traffic stop at 100 3rd St. N. around 2:50 a.m. Saturday. Police say his car slowed, then took off south on 2nd Street and later turned east on Market Street, striking a parked car.
The police report states there were three passengers in the car at the time of the crash. Two young children suffered minor injuries from the crash, including a bloody nose and a bruised cheek, the report states.
Annis had a .105 preliminary breath test.
A La Crosse County judge set a $2,500 cash bond for Annis Monday afternoon. The case continues tomorrow in court.19669648
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.