LA CROSSE, Wis. - Two children were injured in a crash involving an intoxicated driver in La Crosse on early Saturday morning, according to a La Crosse police report.
Clinton Annis, 25, faces several charges, including operating while intoxicated causing injury to a passenger under 16; knowingly fleeing an officer; and operating a motor vehicle after suspension, 6th offense.
According to the La Crosse police report, officers tried to pull over Annis for a traffic stop at 100 3rd St. N. around 2:50 a.m. Saturday. Police say his car slowed, then took off south on 2nd Street and later turned east on Market Street, striking a parked car.
The police report states there were three passengers in the car at the time of the crash. Two young children suffered minor injuries from the crash, including a bloody nose and a bruised cheek, the report states.
Annis had a .105 preliminary breath test.
A La Crosse County judge set a $2,500 cash bond for Annis Monday afternoon. The case continues tomorrow in court.19669648
- Wisconsin plan seeks to cut achievement gap in half
- Congress OKs bill averting Saturday gov't shutdown
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Police: Man pepper-sprayed autistic man eating free cookies
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Company says it has no plans for a new Wisconsin pipeline
- Fatal shooting investigated in Bloomington