SPARTA, Wis. -- Residents of Monroe County will be able to ask questions this week about the upcoming Justice Center Referendum.
It's up for a vote on April 3rd.
The choice is either to remodel and add on to the downtown Sparta Justice Center location or build a new site on the east side of the city.
There will be six presentations in the next two weeks to answer community members' questions.
Little Falls Town Hall
Cashton Community Building
Warrens Log Building
Tomah City Hall
Sparta City Hall
Wilton Community Building
For more information on the referendum visit http://www.co.monroe.wi.us
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Holmen continues expansion with office building groundbreaking
- West Salem Middle School raises awareness for importance of physical activity
- ‘Nursing Research on the Green' presents advances in nursing at Viterbo
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Minnesota power plant that burns turkey litter faces closure