SPARTA, Wis. -- Residents of Monroe County will be able to ask questions this week about the upcoming Justice Center Referendum.
It's up for a vote on April 3rd.
The choice is either to remodel and add on to the downtown Sparta Justice Center location or build a new site on the east side of the city.
There will be six presentations in the next two weeks to answer community members' questions.
Little Falls Town Hall
Cashton Community Building
Warrens Log Building
Tomah City Hall
Sparta City Hall
Wilton Community Building
For more information on the referendum visit http://www.co.monroe.wi.us
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Alternative transportation forum looks to the future
- Highway 53 steering committee considering options for corridor development
- Toyota donates nearly $15,000 to La Crosse YWCA
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners