LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The Wisconsin Department of Transportation was called to inspect I-90 near La Crosse's industrial park after a dump truck struck the bridge on Oak Street.
La Crosse police said the dump truck's box was up when it was going north on Oak Street and struck the I-90 bridge at about 3:30 p.m.
Tri-State Ambulance tells News 8 the male driver was transported with non life-threatening injuries.
The overturned dump truck caused Oak Street to close from Domke Street to Enterprise Avenue near La Crosse's industrial park.
Stay with News 8 and News8000.com as more information becomes available.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.