BANGOR, Wis. - Highway 162 between County B and Jones Road in Bangor will be closed starting at 9 a.m. Monday, June 17 until Friday, June 21.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation says a signed detour will direct drivers to use County B, Leonard Street/County C in West Salem, State Highway 16 and State Highway 162.
- Deputy: 1 ejected, several injured in school bus vs. dump truck crash
- Wisconsin's youth prison hit with another lawsuit
- The Latest: Lawmakers work through the night on state budget
- Man pleads not guilty in deadly Iowa jail escape
- Man accused of killing parents, sister, pleads not guilty
- Senators want hearing aids available over the counter
- Iowa man found mentally fit to stand trial in double murder
- Iowa court offices to be closed Friday due to budget cuts
- "Share the Love" donation to Family & Children's Center
- Bennett getting acclimated quickly to Packers