BANGOR, Wis. - Highway 162 between County B and Jones Road in Bangor will be closed starting at 9 a.m. Monday, June 17 until Friday, June 21.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation says a signed detour will direct drivers to use County B, Leonard Street/County C in West Salem, State Highway 16 and State Highway 162.
- Holmen homicide suspect pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Turnout hits 8 percent in Wisconsin superintendent race
- Powerball jackpot tops $400 million for 1st time in months
- The guitar that will build a La Crosse home
- Former Packer talks leadership, teamwork at Boy Scouts fundraiser
- Iowa mayor wraps up address with bluesy salute to his city
- Family to announce settlement in police shooting case
- Fresh snow possible for American Birkebeiner
- Interfaith panel promotes understanding
- 'Spudmobile' makes stop at La Crosse schools