LA CROSSE, WI - The Hunger Task Force of La Crosse held an open house at its new warehouse on La Crosse's north side, at 1240 Clinton Street.
The space is more than five times bigger than its previous location, which will help the food bank deliver more than three quarters of a million pounds of food every year.
"There were actually times we had to turn away food donations because we couldn't manage them in the space that we have, so now with this added capability we can so much better serve our partner programs and also the community," said Hunger Task Force Board President Nancy Fee.
The Hunger Task Force has been serving our area for 16 years.22611078
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- WSU defense takes 2017 spring game
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 22, 2017
- Between the Bluffs Beer, Wine and Cheese Festival draws thousands
- Community garden sees rush of Earth Day volunteers