MADISON, Wis. - The names of five fallen police officers have been added to the Wisconsin Law Enforcement Memorial.
Law enforcement agencies and hundreds of people from across Wisconsin gathered at the state Capitol Friday to honor the newly enshrined officers.
WISC-TV reports one of those officers was Jennifer Sebena of Wauwatosa, who was shot to death while on patrol Christmas Eve. Her husband is being held in her death.
Also added were the names of Milwaukee County sheriff's deputies William Wank, shot in 1915 while chasing two fugitives in a train yard; Frank Heup, whose motorcycle crashed into a buggy in 1915 during a pursuit; George Pazik, whose motorcycle crashed into a streetcar in 1917 during another pursuit; and Sergio Aleman, who crashed into a wrecker on Interstate 43 last year.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death