MADISON, Wis. (AP) - The names of five fallen police officers have been added to the Wisconsin Law Enforcement Memorial.
Law enforcement agencies and hundreds of people from across Wisconsin gathered at the state Capitol Friday to honor the newly enshrined officers.
WISC-TV reports one of those officers was Jennifer Sebena of Wauwatosa, who was shot to death while on patrol Christmas Eve. Her husband is being held in her death.
Also added were the names of Milwaukee County sheriff's deputies William Wank, shot in 1915 while chasing two fugitives in a train yard; Frank Heup, whose motorcycle crashed into a buggy in 1915 during a pursuit; George Pazik, whose motorcycle crashed into a streetcar in 1917 during another pursuit; and Sergio Aleman, who crashed into a wrecker on Interstate 43 last year.
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Icy weather brings danger
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest