LA CROSSE, Wis. - It's the day every college student dreams of: graduation.
Viterbo University in La Crosse handed out close to 380 diplomas to students at the La Crosse Center on Saturday.
It marks the end of years of hard work.
Despite a tough economy, Viterbo students have a history of getting hired right out of school.
The university says more than 95 percent of its students find a job within the first six months after graduation.
- Dayton plots big budget with public health insurance option
- A woman was arrested in Black Hills after abducting her kids
- Wisconsin manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Walker to deliver budget address on Feb. 8
- Community Closings & Delays due to approaching storm
- End of TPP leaves farmers and business leaders concerned
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Trial set for mom whose toddler was found wandering outside
- Education tax credit causes stir at Minnesota Legislature
- Wisconsin Democrats: County websites were hacked