LA CROSSE, Wis. - It's the day every college student dreams of: graduation.
Viterbo University in La Crosse handed out close to 380 diplomas to students at the La Crosse Center on Saturday.
It marks the end of years of hard work.
Despite a tough economy, Viterbo students have a history of getting hired right out of school.
The university says more than 95 percent of its students find a job within the first six months after graduation.
- Taking one for the city: La Crosse boy cleans up skate park
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Onalaska High School students plan 5K for good cause
- Ninth annual Earth Fair attracts local families
- Coulee Council on Addictions announces plans for new building