All proceeds from Freedom Fest, which will be held on Saturday, June 14 at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse Veterans Memorial Field Sports Complex, will benefit veterans' causes.
Between the headline acts, attendees will pause to recognize the men and women who service our country. Scholarships will be awarded to returning veterans who wish to further their education at University of Wisconsin system schools. LHI Founder and CEO Don Weber will give a dedication to the men and women who have given their lives in service to U.S. military.
Tickets go on sale on April 5 at area Festival Foods stores and on the Freedom Fest website.
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota Gov. Dayton collapses during speech
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- WinCraft gets to work making Super Bowl merchandise
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser