All proceeds from Freedom Fest, which will be held on Saturday, June 14 at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse Veterans Memorial Field Sports Complex, will benefit veterans' causes.
Between the headline acts, attendees will pause to recognize the men and women who service our country. Scholarships will be awarded to returning veterans who wish to further their education at University of Wisconsin system schools. LHI Founder and CEO Don Weber will give a dedication to the men and women who have given their lives in service to U.S. military.
Tickets go on sale on April 5 at area Festival Foods stores and on the Freedom Fest website.
- Rep. Walz mulling Democratic bid for Minnesota governor
- Attorney general announces deal on drug overdose treatment
- The Latest: Dakota Access pipeline could be operating soon
- Warm weather a worry for apple growers
- Wisconsin attorney general appeals redistricting ruling
- Appeals court hearing arguments in Wisconsin voting cases
- Police: Twin Cities lawyer fatally struck runner in St. Paul
- Downtown Minneapolis hospital announces layoffs
- Storm misses Birkie course, race canceled
- Vikings' stadium board at full strength after resignations