All proceeds from Freedom Fest, which will be held on Saturday, June 14 at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse Veterans Memorial Field Sports Complex, will benefit veterans' causes.
Between the headline acts, attendees will pause to recognize the men and women who service our country. Scholarships will be awarded to returning veterans who wish to further their education at University of Wisconsin system schools. LHI Founder and CEO Don Weber will give a dedication to the men and women who have given their lives in service to U.S. military.
Tickets go on sale on April 5 at area Festival Foods stores and on the Freedom Fest website.
- Man being deported after transit officer asked about status
- Thousands traveling on Memorial Day weekend
- Community shares Memorial Day plans, traditions
- Wet weather delays crop planting
- Proposed bill aims to bring veterans into agriculture
- Wisconsin 2016 job gain smallest in 6 years
- Small school graduates four sets of twins
- News 8 Sports Round Up- May 27, 2017
- Local Radio Shack closing permanently
- 3 Rivers Nutrition hosts beach fitness camp