GRANT COUNTY, Wis. (WKBT) - The man charged with kidnapping a Platteville taxi driver, killing him, and stealing his car is back in court Thursday.
A judge ordered him back to prison without bond for violating his probation.
The criminal complaint says Johnson stabbed Forbes multiple times and put him in the trunk of the car. He drove to La Crosse and led police on a high speed chase before crashing. According to the complaint Johnson admitted to killing Forbes.
Johnson's attorney filed a motion to dismiss some of the charges including homicide.
- Proposed bill aims to bring veterans into agriculture
- Small school graduates four sets of twins
- La Crosse Loggers host open house at newly renovated Lumberyard
- Onalaska removing brick crosswalks on Highway 35
- La Crosse Central holds 95th Memorial Day ceremony
- La Crosse school officials prepare for Summer Food Service Program
- News 8 Sports Round Up- May 26, 2017
- 10 inmates escape from Minnesota prison; 1 still on the lam
- Wisconsin Corrections Department closes internal unit
- State delays release of comments on Walker's Medicaid plans