GRANT COUNTY, Wis. (WKBT) - The man charged with kidnapping a Platteville taxi driver, killing him, and stealing his car is back in court Thursday.
A judge ordered him back to prison without bond for violating his probation.
The criminal complaint says Johnson stabbed Forbes multiple times and put him in the trunk of the car. He drove to La Crosse and led police on a high speed chase before crashing. According to the complaint Johnson admitted to killing Forbes.
Johnson's attorney filed a motion to dismiss some of the charges including homicide.
- You participated in the Women's March. Now what?
- Local event helps connect military families
- Dayton's State of the State will set stage for 2017 session
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Trump to meet congressional leaders Monday at the White House
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- Ho-Chunk casino could draw $37 million from other casinos
- Man died after kayak capsized, Des Moines authorities say
- Man fatally shot in Waterloo, authorities say