COCHRANE, Wis. -- Three motorcyclists from Holmen are injured after an elderly driver causes a crash.
The accident happened Saturday on Highway 35 near Cochrane.
44-year-old David Hass, his passenger 44-year-old Michelle Nowlan and 46-year-old Gregory Imhoff were riding their motorcycles south on Highway 35.
82-year-old Alexander Oskamp of Buffalo City, who was driving his truck north on Highway 35, crossed the center lane in front of the motorcycles to turn onto County Road O.
Hass and Imhoff lost control of their motorcycles trying to avoid the truck and crashed.
The three Holmen residents were taken to Winona Health, but the extent of their injuries is not known.
The accident is under investigation by the Buffalo County Sheriff's Department.
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Icy weather brings danger
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest