COCHRANE, Wis. -- Three motorcyclists from Holmen are injured after an elderly driver causes a crash.
The accident happened Saturday on Highway 35 near Cochrane.
44-year-old David Hass, his passenger 44-year-old Michelle Nowlan and 46-year-old Gregory Imhoff were riding their motorcycles south on Highway 35.
82-year-old Alexander Oskamp of Buffalo City, who was driving his truck north on Highway 35, crossed the center lane in front of the motorcycles to turn onto County Road O.
Hass and Imhoff lost control of their motorcycles trying to avoid the truck and crashed.
The three Holmen residents were taken to Winona Health, but the extent of their injuries is not known.
The accident is under investigation by the Buffalo County Sheriff's Department.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather