BELOIT, Wis. (AP) - Writer, director and producer David Zucker will be back in Wisconsin this week.
The Milwaukee native is serving as the honorary chair for the Beloit International Film Festival, which starts Thursday in southern Wisconsin and northern Illinois.
The four-day festival will feature 124 films in theaters in Beloit, Janesville and Rockford, Ill.
On Sunday -- the last day of the festival -- Zucker will to introduce his 1988 movie, "The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad!."
Zucker will also be attending the Wisconsin Governor's Conference on Tourism next month with actor Robert Hays, whom he directed in "Airplane!"
Zucker graduated from Shorewood High School and the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
The festival is in its eighth year.
- Copyright 2016 by WKBT News8000. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- On Your Side - Guide to Buying Glasses Online
- VIDEO: Area couples prepare for wedding season
- VIDEO: De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- VIDEO: Local event helps connect military families
- VIDEO: Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Local event helps connect military families
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Minnesota GOP charts new course in response to protests