LA CROSSE, WI (WKBT) - There was a festive welcome Friday to an annual holiday tradition in La Crosse.
"Vocal Jazz" from Bangor welcomed shoppers to the 50th year of the Holiday Fair.
The event at the La Crosse center features more than 130 booths with everything you could want for holiday decorations.
For many families, going to the fair is a tradition. "My grandma started me on it, she used to have a booth, my mom used to have a booth. They have so much to look at, there's great ornaments, wreaths, just fun crafts to look at," said Lindsey Flottmeier.
The fair continues Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.23116252
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Wisconsin plan seeks to cut achievement gap in half
- Luger plans to stay involved in counter-extremism efforts
- Another baby turned over under Iowa safe haven law
- I-94 eastbound near Eau Claire closed late Thursday due to crash
- Bond reduced in university student death case