LA CROSSE, WI (WKBT) - There was a festive welcome Friday to an annual holiday tradition in La Crosse.
"Vocal Jazz" from Bangor welcomed shoppers to the 50th year of the Holiday Fair.
The event at the La Crosse center features more than 130 booths with everything you could want for holiday decorations.
For many families, going to the fair is a tradition. "My grandma started me on it, she used to have a booth, my mom used to have a booth. They have so much to look at, there's great ornaments, wreaths, just fun crafts to look at," said Lindsey Flottmeier.
The fair continues Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.23116252
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- UnitedHealth tops Street 4Q forecasts
- Get a 'taste' of Onalaska while helping area teachers
- Xcel sets new record for hydroelectric production
- Winter Rec-Fest brings winter sports to La Crosse families
- La Crosse Public Education Foundation honors grant recipients
- 1 dead, 4 others injured by apparent carbon monoxide
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion