LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - La Crosse's history is on display throughout the Summer.
The historic trolley tours are once again rolling through the streets of the city. The tours feature an air-conditioned trolley bus that is a re-creation of the types of vehicles that traveled the streets of La Crosse in days gone by.
The trip starts at Riverside Park and makes its way through the city, and features a narration by the La Crosse County Historical Society.
The trolley runs Thursdays through Saturdays until August 30th. Starting September 5th the run just Fridays and Saturdays.
You can reserve your seat by calling the La Crosse Convention and Visitors Bureau at 608-782-2366 or 800-658-9424.
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Wisconsin judge hears challenge to homemade bakery ban
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Hate crime lawsuit settled in northern Iowa
- Milwaukee Bucks settle lawsuit over cheerleader pay
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Crews search Mississippi River for missing U of M student