LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - La Crosse's history is on display throughout the Summer.
The historic trolley tours are once again rolling through the streets of the city. The tours feature an air-conditioned trolley bus that is a re-creation of the types of vehicles that traveled the streets of La Crosse in days gone by.
The trip starts at Riverside Park and makes its way through the city, and features a narration by the La Crosse County Historical Society.
The trolley runs Thursdays through Saturdays until August 30th. Starting September 5th the run just Fridays and Saturdays.
You can reserve your seat by calling the La Crosse Convention and Visitors Bureau at 608-782-2366 or 800-658-9424.
- Copyright 2016 by WKBT News8000. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- On Your Side - Guide to Buying Glasses Online
- VIDEO: Area couples prepare for wedding season
- VIDEO: De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- VIDEO: Local event helps connect military families
- VIDEO: Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Local event helps connect military families
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Minnesota GOP charts new course in response to protests