SPARTA, Wis. (WKBT) - Santa is busy getting a lot of letters right now and some local high school students are making sure kids don't miss their chance.
Sparta DECA students spent some time Tuesday at the city's charter pre-kindergarten.
They're helping the pre-schoolers write a letter to Santa.
It's the 12th year the program has been helping the kids write, meaning some of the high school students experienced this as pre-schoolers. "You see the big kids become little kids again, and become really good role models," said Sparta DECA Adviser Jamie Adams.
"Yeah, they're jumpy about Christmas, and, yeah, they have some pretty cool ideas," said Sparta Freshman Jaydon Haag.
The students also made some Christmas tree treats.23421880
- Taking one for the city: La Crosse boy cleans up skate park
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Onalaska High School students plan 5K for good cause
- Ninth annual Earth Fair attracts local families
- Coulee Council on Addictions announces plans for new building