SPARTA, Wis. (WKBT) - Santa is busy getting a lot of letters right now and some local high school students are making sure kids don't miss their chance.
Sparta DECA students spent some time Tuesday at the city's charter pre-kindergarten.
They're helping the pre-schoolers write a letter to Santa.
It's the 12th year the program has been helping the kids write, meaning some of the high school students experienced this as pre-schoolers. "You see the big kids become little kids again, and become really good role models," said Sparta DECA Adviser Jamie Adams.
"Yeah, they're jumpy about Christmas, and, yeah, they have some pretty cool ideas," said Sparta Freshman Jaydon Haag.
The students also made some Christmas tree treats.23421880
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.