MADISON, Wis. (AP) - Governor Scott Walker is touring flood damage in southwestern Wisconsin where hundreds of homes have been damaged by heavy rain.
Walker is taking a driving tour of flooded areas in and around Boscobel with Wisconsin Emergency Management and local officials Wednesday afternoon.
The National Weather Service says that since Friday, Boscobel has received more than a foot of rain. Storms with heavy rain continued to pound south central Wisconsin Wednesday, closing roads, stranding cars and flooding basements.
Forecasters say 2 to 4 inches of rain fell early Wednesday from Sun Prairie to Sauk City, closing Highway 23 in Loganville.
- Repealing Obamacare: Trump says fast, Congress says slow
- Monday closings due to weather
- UPDATE: Tomah police believe they captured the suspects involved in a high speed chase Sunday
- US Rep. Pocan says he won't attend Trump inauguration
- Local activists hold "Save Our Healthcare" rally
- Local bar burglarized
- More than a dozen cell towers may go up in La Crosse
- Potential suicide spike in La Crosse County
- UPDATE: Suspect charged in Trempealeau County fatal crash
- Area youth group helps prepare for fundraiser