EAU CLAIRE, Wis. - The Eau Claire City-County Health Department is looking for a dog that bit a young woman on a street in the Hamilton/Robbins Meadows area no Monday.
The health department says the incident happened around 1:30 p.m. The dog that the department is looking for is described as short haired, white with brown spots. That dog was with another larger dog being walked by a man wearing a black jacket and pants, according to the health department.
If you have any information about the dog, you're asked to call the Eau Claire Communications Center at (715) 839-4972.
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- WSU defense takes 2017 spring game
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 22, 2017
- Between the Bluffs Beer, Wine and Cheese Festival draws thousands
- Community garden sees rush of Earth Day volunteers