GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) - One of the Green Bay Packers most popular players gets a special tribute.
The City Council Tuesday night voted unanimously to rename a downtown street "Donald Driver Way." The wide receiver retired last month after spending 14 seasons with the Packers. Driver is also recognized for his off-the-field charity work.
Driver retired after catching 743 passes for 10,137 yards after making the team as a seventh-round draft pick out of Alcorn State in 1999.
- FLOODING: Closures July 20th
- July 19/20 Storm Pictures
- Severe storms cause extensive damage
- Gundersen Blair Clinic is closed today
- Women's Fund awards grants to 24 area programs
- The Long Shot
- Holmen Festival Foods project highlights growing area
- Domestic abuse, legal resources offer revenge porn victims support
- Great Rivers United Way hosts annual La Crosse ‘Day of Caring'
- Marine Credit Union purchases old La Crosse plow factory building