GREEN BAY, Wis. - The eighth Green Bay Packers Tailgate Tour includes a stop in Tomah on May 17.
The event will be held at the Tomah Recreation Park and benefit Tomah Area Cancer Support, Inc.
The celebrities on the tour will include Packers President/CEO Mark Murphy, players Jarrett Bush, Randall Cobb and Alex Green, and Packers alumni Santana Dotson, Aaron Taylor and Frank Winters. They will arrive at each location via a customized motor coach at 6 p.m. and the event will run until 8:30 p.m.
"The Packers are very excited to embark on the eighth annual Tailgate Tour," Murphy said in a statement. "Our fan's loyalty and commitment to the tour in past years has helped drive the success of the event and has allowed us to continue supporting great organizations throughout the state. We are excited to bring the tour to Iowa for the first time this year and can't wait to visit with fans on all of our stops."
Tickets for the Tomah event will go on sale April 6 at Burnstad's, 701 E. Clifton Street in Tomah. Tickets cost $30.
The Green Bay Packers Tailgate Tour will also stop in Oshkosh (May 14), Beloit (May 15), Dubuque, Iowa (May 16), and Wisconsin Rapids (May 18).
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather