GREEN BAY, Wis. - The eighth Green Bay Packers Tailgate Tour includes a stop in Tomah on May 17.
The event will be held at the Tomah Recreation Park and benefit Tomah Area Cancer Support, Inc.
The celebrities on the tour will include Packers President/CEO Mark Murphy, players Jarrett Bush, Randall Cobb and Alex Green, and Packers alumni Santana Dotson, Aaron Taylor and Frank Winters. They will arrive at each location via a customized motor coach at 6 p.m. and the event will run until 8:30 p.m.
"The Packers are very excited to embark on the eighth annual Tailgate Tour," Murphy said in a statement. "Our fan's loyalty and commitment to the tour in past years has helped drive the success of the event and has allowed us to continue supporting great organizations throughout the state. We are excited to bring the tour to Iowa for the first time this year and can't wait to visit with fans on all of our stops."
Tickets for the Tomah event will go on sale April 6 at Burnstad's, 701 E. Clifton Street in Tomah. Tickets cost $30.
The Green Bay Packers Tailgate Tour will also stop in Oshkosh (May 14), Beloit (May 15), Dubuque, Iowa (May 16), and Wisconsin Rapids (May 18).
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Icy weather brings danger
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing