MADISON, Wis. (AP) - Gov. Scott Walker plans to speak at a Wisconsin Bankers Association event focused on the economy.
The Thursday luncheon comes just five days before Walker is to make his annual State of the State address to the Legislature.
James Bullard, president and chief executive officer of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis is also scheduled to speak at the event.
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Alternative transportation forum looks to the future
- Highway 53 steering committee considering options for corridor development
- Toyota donates nearly $15,000 to La Crosse YWCA
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners