MADISON, Wis. (AP) - Gov. Scott Walker plans to speak at a Wisconsin Bankers Association event focused on the economy.
The Thursday luncheon comes just five days before Walker is to make his annual State of the State address to the Legislature.
James Bullard, president and chief executive officer of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis is also scheduled to speak at the event.
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Local students compete in dairy cook off
- Cub scouts donate bird nest boxes to La Crosse marsh
- La Crosse Police policies to be assessed in accreditation process
- Excessive use of technology among youth raising concerns