MILWAUKEE (AP) - Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker says Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin has taken motorcycle riding lessons and will join him on a Harley-Davidson ride on Friday night.
The ride was organized as part of the National Governors Association meeting in Milwaukee. Walker is an avid Harley rider and owner of a 2003 Road King.
Walker says that Fallin and about 100 combat veterans will join him and others on the ride that will end at the Harley-Davidson Museum. The motorcycle maker is based in Milwaukee and is celebrating its 110th anniversary.
Walker and other governors toured Miller Park on Thursday night and also have several business sessions focusing on health care, economic development and homeland security.
Twenty-three governors are attending the meeting that wraps up Sunday.
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Urban Beekeeping
- New breast cancer detection soon offered at Mayo Clinic in La Crosse