MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- Gov. Scott Walker has unveiled a new stamp commemorating Wisconsin.
Walker and U.S. Postal Service officials revealed the stamp during a ceremony in the governor's Capitol conference room Thursday complete with a color guard from a Madison Veterans of Foreign Wars color guard and a rendition of "On Wisconsin" by a group of Girl Scouts.
The stamp features Wisconsin's flag suspended over cows grazing in a field at sunset. It's part of the postal service's "Flags of Our Nation" series commemorating each state.
- Local activists hold "Save Our Healthcare" rally
- Tomah police asking for help following morning high-speed chase
- US Rep. Pocan says he won't attend Trump inauguration
- Local bar burglarized
- Area youth group helps prepare for fundraiser
- Annual bridal expo prepares for wedding season
- More than a dozen cell towers may go up in La Crosse
- Potential suicide spike in La Crosse County
- UPDATE: Suspect charged in Trempealeau County fatal crash
- Area billion dollar company plans for joint venture