Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker recognizes poll workers in an Election Day statement.
The entire statement is below:
"Today, thousands of poll workers, election officials, clerks, and others have been involved in administering the 2012 Presidential Election in Wisconsin. While outcomes of elections are immortalized in history books, it's equally as important to recognize the dedication of individuals all across our state who work hard, often times for twelve hour shifts, at the polls.
"Many of these individuals have worked seven grueling statewide elections in the last two years.
"On behalf of all citizens of Wisconsin, I would like to thank those who have fairly and diligently worked to administer today's election."
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 29, 2017
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks