LA CROSSE, Wis. - Area GOP members announced the opening of their new field office Tuesday in La Crosse.
The office is one of four new ones opening in Wisconsin, bringing the total number to eight across the state.
The new field office is located inside the Amtrak Depot on the Northside of La Crosse.20534116
The new GOP office will have a full-time staff working around the clock for the party. "What we did as a county party is we opened up a smaller office that we would be able to use throughout the spring election cycle and help us kinda get through the data we collected in the fall. So we would be able to process our data and start getting things ready for the next election," said La Crosse Co. Republican Party Chairman Julian Bradley.
New field offices are also opening in Sheboygan, Milwaukee and Racine.
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Get a 'taste' of Onalaska while helping area teachers
- Xcel sets new record for hydroelectric production
- Winter Rec-Fest brings winter sports to La Crosse families
- La Crosse Public Education Foundation honors grant recipients
- 1 dead, 4 others injured by apparent carbon monoxide
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- Missing elderly man found dead in Grant County
- State leaders push for more progress at MLK Day celebration