LA CROSSE, Wis. - Area GOP members announced the opening of their new field office Tuesday in La Crosse.
The office is one of four new ones opening in Wisconsin, bringing the total number to eight across the state.
The new field office is located inside the Amtrak Depot on the Northside of La Crosse.20534116
The new GOP office will have a full-time staff working around the clock for the party. "What we did as a county party is we opened up a smaller office that we would be able to use throughout the spring election cycle and help us kinda get through the data we collected in the fall. So we would be able to process our data and start getting things ready for the next election," said La Crosse Co. Republican Party Chairman Julian Bradley.
New field offices are also opening in Sheboygan, Milwaukee and Racine.
- Taking one for the city: La Crosse boy cleans up skate park
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Onalaska High School students plan 5K for good cause
- Ninth annual Earth Fair attracts local families
- Coulee Council on Addictions announces plans for new building