ONALASKA, Wis. - A local Toys for Tots drive benefited not only kids Monday, but the people who donated.
Globe University massage students held a Toys for Tots drive. For every toy a person brought in, they got 5 minutes in the massage chair.
Along with helping kids, the drive gave students a chance to use some of the techniques they learned in class.17647082
The idea come from the Tonic Touch Massage Club at Globe, which donates its time and skills to help the community. "There's just something about helping our neighbors in a time of need and with the rough economy and Christmas time so, Toys for Tots is a good company and we really just want to help kids all over to have a great Christmas," said massage student Rebecca Felton.
Students collected nearly 200 toys and more than $100.
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract
- Federal officials charge 15 with eagle trafficking
- Assignment: Education - Backpack meals