LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Area Girl Scouts kick off their annual cookie sale Saturday.
Scouts were at their regional office Friday picking up boxes of cookies.
The girls will be selling the cookies in a number of ways. Some will be at more than 20 different locations around the Coulee Region. Others will be going door to door.
"If you have both of those girls come to your door, the girl with the cookies in hand, you get that immediate gratification, and the girl that has the order taker, you can actually place an order and get your cookies 3 to 4 weeks late," said Dir. of Product Sales Sally Egan.
Some new cookies to look out for this year are the Cranberry Citrus Crisps and a gluten free Shortbread Chocolate Chip Cookie.
The cookie sale goes until March 23rd.
- Copyright 2016 by WKBT News8000. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- On Your Side - Guide to Buying Glasses Online
- VIDEO: Area couples prepare for wedding season
- VIDEO: De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- VIDEO: Local event helps connect military families
- VIDEO: Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Local event helps connect military families
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Minnesota GOP charts new course in response to protests