LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Area Girl Scouts kick off their annual cookie sale Saturday.
Scouts were at their regional office Friday picking up boxes of cookies.
The girls will be selling the cookies in a number of ways. Some will be at more than 20 different locations around the Coulee Region. Others will be going door to door.
"If you have both of those girls come to your door, the girl with the cookies in hand, you get that immediate gratification, and the girl that has the order taker, you can actually place an order and get your cookies 3 to 4 weeks late," said Dir. of Product Sales Sally Egan.
Some new cookies to look out for this year are the Cranberry Citrus Crisps and a gluten free Shortbread Chocolate Chip Cookie.
The cookie sale goes until March 23rd.
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Excessive use of technology among youth raising concerns
- CSAs connecting fresh produce to consumers
- La Crosse 12-year-old to clean up skate park with community help
- Thousands honored in La Crosse for volunteering