HOLMEN, Wis. - If you leave your boat outside, the Holmen Police Department wants you to be aware of a potentially dangerous incident that happened on July 1.
A man reported damage to his boat motor on Monday. Holmen police say the gas line to the boat motor and the spark plug were cut. The two lines were combined, so if the ignition was turned on, it would create a spark in the gas line and could potentially cause an explosion, Holmen police explained.
If you leave your boat outside, Holmen police say you should check your property regularly in order to avoid serious injury.
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Local students compete in dairy cook off
- Cub scouts donate bird nest boxes to La Crosse marsh
- La Crosse Police policies to be assessed in accreditation process
- Excessive use of technology among youth raising concerns