HOLMEN, Wis. - If you leave your boat outside, the Holmen Police Department wants you to be aware of a potentially dangerous incident that happened on July 1.
A man reported damage to his boat motor on Monday. Holmen police say the gas line to the boat motor and the spark plug were cut. The two lines were combined, so if the ignition was turned on, it would create a spark in the gas line and could potentially cause an explosion, Holmen police explained.
If you leave your boat outside, Holmen police say you should check your property regularly in order to avoid serious injury.
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Alternative transportation forum looks to the future
- Highway 53 steering committee considering options for corridor development
- Toyota donates nearly $15,000 to La Crosse YWCA
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners