ONALASKA, Wis. - A fund has been set up to help an Onalaska police officer and his family who lost their home in a fire earlier this week.
Officer Dan McCluskey is the K-9 Officer with the city. He and his family lost their home in Galesville to a fire Monday night.21320392
The police department's Facebook page says a number of people have been reaching out to offer support and now there is a way to help.
A special account is set up at the Bank of Galesville under the name of McCluskey Fund.
Donations can be made at the 7 Bridges Bank in Holmen, and the Bank of Galesville locations in Trempealeau and Galesville.
Cards and letters for the family can be dropped off at the Onalaska Police Department.
- Area veterans visit cemeteries, honor fallen heroes
- Riverside Memorial Day ceremony honors sea-based service members
- Service members honored at La Crosse's Memorial Day ceremony
- La Crosse celebrates Memorial Day with annual parade
- 4 killed, 5 injured in minivan-pickup crash in NW Wisconsin
- Two people rescued from Onalaska Spillway
- C-FC senior has second chance at state gold
- Bauer's Market has busy weekend
- Arcadia hosts annual Broiler Days Parade
- Wisconsin Democrats view Republican Gov. Walker as beatable