ONALASKA, Wis. - A fund has been set up to help an Onalaska police officer and his family who lost their home in a fire earlier this week.
Officer Dan McCluskey is the K-9 Officer with the city. He and his family lost their home in Galesville to a fire Monday night.21320392
The police department's Facebook page says a number of people have been reaching out to offer support and now there is a way to help.
A special account is set up at the Bank of Galesville under the name of McCluskey Fund.
Donations can be made at the 7 Bridges Bank in Holmen, and the Bank of Galesville locations in Trempealeau and Galesville.
Cards and letters for the family can be dropped off at the Onalaska Police Department.
- Local activists hold "Save Our Healthcare" rally
- Tomah police asking for help following morning high-speed chase
- US Rep. Pocan says he won't attend Trump inauguration
- Local bar burglarized
- Area youth group helps prepare for fundraiser
- Annual bridal expo prepares for wedding season
- More than a dozen cell towers may go up in La Crosse
- Potential suicide spike in La Crosse County
- UPDATE: Suspect charged in Trempealeau County fatal crash
- Area billion dollar company plans for joint venture