ONALASKA, Wis. - A fund has been set up to help an Onalaska police officer and his family who lost their home in a fire earlier this week.
Officer Dan McCluskey is the K-9 Officer with the city. He and his family lost their home in Galesville to a fire Monday night.21320392
The police department's Facebook page says a number of people have been reaching out to offer support and now there is a way to help.
A special account is set up at the Bank of Galesville under the name of McCluskey Fund.
Donations can be made at the 7 Bridges Bank in Holmen, and the Bank of Galesville locations in Trempealeau and Galesville.
Cards and letters for the family can be dropped off at the Onalaska Police Department.
- Viterbo students spend one night homeless
- Warm weather a worry for apple growers
- Organic conference returns to La Crosse
- WSU Baseball drafts 14-year-old for team
- City of La Crosse looks to crowdsource Buzz's Bikes fix
- City planners asking for more input on Highway 53 corridor plan
- Rochester might oust 200 students over vaccine requirements
- Trespass charges for man living in hospital closet
- Preschool teacher, 4-year-old recovering after ‘perfect kidney' transplant
- Dayton blasts Trump's transgender bathroom reversal