LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The cold weather is creating leaky roofs for business throughout Coulee Region.
Colder temperatures are freezing drainage pipes of businesses with flat commercial roofs. The frozen pipes are keeping built up water on the roof from draining properly. The water then leaks, causing damage inside the building.
Roofing companies say there is no long term fix besides warmer temperatures thawing the pipes. However, they do encourage business owners to have their roofs looked at once temperatures warm up.
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Handful of rat virus cases seen in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- Nebraska, Iowa Guard troops assigned inauguration duties
- E. Iowa man charged in death of woman killed by cannon
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge