LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Freedom Fest was cut short Saturday night because of the weather.
Sunday crews tore down the Freedom Fest stage. It's a process that began overnight and takes as long as 6 hours.
The money from the event will go towards scholarships as well as the Hall of Honor under UW-L's Veteran's Memorial Complex.
"We're looking at ways to how to make it up for the crowd from last night I know we had a lot of Huey Lewis fans in the crowd and would like to do something for them, so we'll see what the weeks to come bring and try to put something together," said Pat Stephens one of the Freedom Fest Board of Directors.
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Gundersen warns against travelling to Zika-impacted areas
- Todd English named Firefighter of the Year for 2016