SPARTA, WI (WKBT) - A trucker and former pastor from Tomah will spend his life in prison for sexually assaulting a child.
A Monroe County jury found 66-year-old Michael Delaney guilty today on one count of sexual assault of a child as a persistent repeater and five counts of child enticement.
Court documents say a teen told investigators Delaney engaged him in sexual acts, and showed him pornography at a home in Tomah and in his semi truck.
Delaney is a former minister at the Church of God of Prophecy in Necedah and pleaded guilty in 1983 to two felony counts of sexual abuse.
In Wisconsin, a second conviction of sexual assault requires a life sentence without the possibility of parole.22749098
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Mom who made kids sleep in feces-covered room gets probation
- Democrats announce new gun safety coalition
- Bill would eliminate last of Wisconsin's prevailing wage
- First Battalion aviation unit deploys to Middle East
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance