MADISON, Wis. (AP) - Former Green Bay Packer Willie Davis is scheduled to talk about his new autobiography in Milwaukee later this week.
Davis, an all-pro defensive lineman for then-Coach Vince Lombardi's Packers, is expected to appear at a Milwaukee Press Club luncheon Friday.
He'll promote his new book, "Closing the Gap: Lombardi, The Packers Dynasty and the Pursuit of Excellence" and take questions form a panel of Milwaukee-based reporters.
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Fort Lauderdale shooter says he carried out attack for ISIS, FBI claims
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Democrats propose legalizing medical marijuana
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Sonar scans help divers target Lake Erie plane crash search
- Baldwin, Kind both attending inauguration while Pocan skips
- UnitedHealth tops Street 4Q forecasts
- Get a 'taste' of Onalaska while helping area teachers