MADISON, Wis. (AP) - Former Green Bay Packer Willie Davis is scheduled to talk about his new autobiography in Milwaukee later this week.
Davis, an all-pro defensive lineman for then-Coach Vince Lombardi's Packers, is expected to appear at a Milwaukee Press Club luncheon Friday.
He'll promote his new book, "Closing the Gap: Lombardi, The Packers Dynasty and the Pursuit of Excellence" and take questions form a panel of Milwaukee-based reporters.
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Why more people may be driving hybrid vehicles
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Wisconsin Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract