LA CROSSE, Wis. -- Two well-known classic rock bands will headline the 5th annual Freedom Fest in La Crosse to benefit veterans.
Freedom Fest will be held Saturday, June 16, at the UW-La Crosse Veterans Memorial Field Sports Complex and will feature performances by Foreigner and the Steve Miller Band, organizers announced Friday.
Freedom Fest will also include a motorcycle ride through the Coulee Region and cermonies to honor veterans.
6,000 people attended last year's event. Over five years, Freedom Fest has raised more than $295,000 for veterans' causes, and $60,000 in scholarships for veterans to attend unversities in the UW System.
Tickets can be purchased online, or at Kwik Trip stores beginning April 13.8630092
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Urban Beekeeping
- New breast cancer detection soon offered at Mayo Clinic in La Crosse