LA CROSSE, Wis. -- Two well-known classic rock bands will headline the 5th annual Freedom Fest in La Crosse to benefit veterans.
Freedom Fest will be held Saturday, June 16, at the UW-La Crosse Veterans Memorial Field Sports Complex and will feature performances by Foreigner and the Steve Miller Band, organizers announced Friday.
Freedom Fest will also include a motorcycle ride through the Coulee Region and cermonies to honor veterans.
6,000 people attended last year's event. Over five years, Freedom Fest has raised more than $295,000 for veterans' causes, and $60,000 in scholarships for veterans to attend unversities in the UW System.
Tickets can be purchased online, or at Kwik Trip stores beginning April 13.8630092
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Fort Lauderdale shooter says he carried out attack for ISIS, FBI claims
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Democrats propose legalizing medical marijuana
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Sonar scans help divers target Lake Erie plane crash search
- Baldwin, Kind both attending inauguration while Pocan skips
- UnitedHealth tops Street 4Q forecasts
- Get a 'taste' of Onalaska while helping area teachers