LEBANON, Wis. (AP) - Authorities say alcohol may have been a factor in a crash in the Town of Lebanon that sent five people to area hospitals.
The Dodge County Sheriff's Department says the crash happened early Sunday, on Evergreen Road.
The 47-year-old driver apparently lost control and the Ford Explorer went into a ditch and rolled. The driver was uninjured, but his five passengers, ages 37 to 49, all were taken to area hospitals by ambulance.
Sheriff's officials are still investigating.
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Icy weather brings danger
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest