LEBANON, Wis. (AP) - Authorities say alcohol may have been a factor in a crash in the Town of Lebanon that sent five people to area hospitals.
The Dodge County Sheriff's Department says the crash happened early Sunday, on Evergreen Road.
The 47-year-old driver apparently lost control and the Ford Explorer went into a ditch and rolled. The driver was uninjured, but his five passengers, ages 37 to 49, all were taken to area hospitals by ambulance.
Sheriff's officials are still investigating.
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Course teaches Somali culture in central Minnesota
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 29, 2017
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership