LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A fundraiser Thursday night helped promote La Crosse's downtown while showcasing area businesses.
The first annual "Downtown Trend Showcase" brought residents and business owners together for a night of fun and entertainment at the Waterfront Restaurant.
The event was put on by Downtown Mainstreet.
There were food vendors, entertainment, silent auctions, and even a fashion show, all highlighting what downtown La Crosse has to offer.
All proceeds go to Downtown Mainstreet and local beautification efforts.
- Family to announce settlement in police shooting case
- Preschool teacher, 4-year-old recovering after ‘perfect kidney' transplant
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Powerball' game
- Holmen homicide suspect pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Minnesota House set for floor vote on Real ID
- Iowa mayor wraps up address with bluesy salute to his city
- Dayton blasts Trump's transgender bathroom reversal
- Ohio, Wisconsin kick start interstate talks on Trump effect
- Discrimination lawsuit against Rochester schools dismissed
- Fresh snow possible for American Birkebeiner