LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A fundraiser Thursday night helped promote La Crosse's downtown while showcasing area businesses.
The first annual "Downtown Trend Showcase" brought residents and business owners together for a night of fun and entertainment at the Waterfront Restaurant.
The event was put on by Downtown Mainstreet.
There were food vendors, entertainment, silent auctions, and even a fashion show, all highlighting what downtown La Crosse has to offer.
All proceeds go to Downtown Mainstreet and local beautification efforts.
- Area veterans visit cemeteries, honor fallen heroes
- Riverside Memorial Day ceremony honors sea-based service members
- Service members honored at La Crosse's Memorial Day ceremony
- La Crosse celebrates Memorial Day with annual parade
- 4 killed, 5 injured in minivan-pickup crash in NW Wisconsin
- Two people rescued from Onalaska Spillway
- C-FC senior has second chance at state gold
- Bauer's Market has busy weekend
- Arcadia hosts annual Broiler Days Parade
- Wisconsin Democrats view Republican Gov. Walker as beatable