LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A fundraiser Thursday night helped promote La Crosse's downtown while showcasing area businesses.
The first annual "Downtown Trend Showcase" brought residents and business owners together for a night of fun and entertainment at the Waterfront Restaurant.
The event was put on by Downtown Mainstreet.
There were food vendors, entertainment, silent auctions, and even a fashion show, all highlighting what downtown La Crosse has to offer.
All proceeds go to Downtown Mainstreet and local beautification efforts.
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Democrats propose legalizing medical marijuana
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Sonar scans help divers target Lake Erie plane crash search
- Baldwin, Kind both attending inauguration while Pocan skips
- UnitedHealth tops Street 4Q forecasts
- Get a 'taste' of Onalaska while helping area teachers