TOWNSHIP OF ALBION, Wis. - A house built in the 1800s is a total loss after a Sunday afternoon fire in Jackson County.
SLIDESHOW: Pictures from the fire
The Black River Falls Fire Department responded to a structural fire on Spring Creek Road near Moss Hill Road about 4:00 p.m. in the township of Albion.
When firefighters arrived, the two-story house was fully engulfed in flames. The structure and contents inside are a total loss.
No injuries were reported during the fire.
A second building next to the house suffered damaged due to wind blown flames.
The owner of the property was renting the house to three adult males who were not home at the time of the fire. The Red Cross is assisting the renters.
Firefighters were on the scene for six hours.
The cause of the fire is unknown and under investigation.
- News 8 Investigates - Watching the Watchers
- Looking ahead: Spring road construction
- Winter thaw reveals needles in streets
- Driver identified in bizarre car crash Sunday
- Man puts meth in tip jar and cash
- Warm weather creates dangerous ice conditions
- News 8 Sports Round Up - February 20, 2017
- Oktoberfest officials move Festmaster's Ball to August
- Wisconsin Primaries includes one La Crosse district, State Superintendent
- Woman found guilty of killing bicyclist while texting