LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Fire damaged a La Crosse school district storage building Saturday afternoon.
It happened just before 3 p.m. at a storage facility near Houska Park.
When fire crews arrived on scene, they saw smoke coming from the building.
Firefighters ran two different water lines and the fire was brought under control in about 20 minutes.
There were no injuries reported, and fire officials say there was moderate smoke and fire damage to the structure.
The fire is under investigation.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- Injured Packers Nelson, Adams could be game-time decisions
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial