LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Fire damaged a La Crosse school district storage building Saturday afternoon.
It happened just before 3 p.m. at a storage facility near Houska Park.
When fire crews arrived on scene, they saw smoke coming from the building.
Firefighters ran two different water lines and the fire was brought under control in about 20 minutes.
There were no injuries reported, and fire officials say there was moderate smoke and fire damage to the structure.
The fire is under investigation.
- 4 killed, 5 injured in minivan-pickup crash in NW Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Democrats view Republican Gov. Walker as beatable
- Man being deported after transit officer asked about status
- Thousands traveling on Memorial Day weekend
- Community shares Memorial Day plans, traditions
- News 8 Sports Round Up- May 27, 2017
- Local Radio Shack closing permanently
- 3 Rivers Nutrition hosts beach fitness camp
- Wet weather delays crop planting
- Wisconsin 2016 job gain smallest in 6 years