LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Fire damaged a La Crosse school district storage building Saturday afternoon.
It happened just before 3 p.m. at a storage facility near Houska Park.
When fire crews arrived on scene, they saw smoke coming from the building.
Firefighters ran two different water lines and the fire was brought under control in about 20 minutes.
There were no injuries reported, and fire officials say there was moderate smoke and fire damage to the structure.
The fire is under investigation.
- Family to announce settlement in police shooting case
- Preschool teacher, 4-year-old recovering after ‘perfect kidney' transplant
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Powerball' game
- Holmen homicide suspect pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Minnesota House set for floor vote on Real ID
- Iowa mayor wraps up address with bluesy salute to his city
- Dayton blasts Trump's transgender bathroom reversal
- Ohio, Wisconsin kick start interstate talks on Trump effect
- Discrimination lawsuit against Rochester schools dismissed
- Fresh snow possible for American Birkebeiner