LA CROSSE, Wis. - A late-night fire at Trane Company's Plant 4 in La Crosse is under investigation.
The La Crosse Fire Department responded to a fire alarm at the plant at 2411 East Avenue Thursday night, and found a fire in one of the machine units inside the factory.
Officials say the sprinkler system helped firefighters contain the fire and put it out.
The fire caused moderate damage. There is also minor water damage.
Nobody was injured and the cause is under investigation.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US