LA CROSSE, WI - The 18th annual Historic Downtown La Crosse Day is Saturday, October 12.
"Historic Day is not so much about sales and shopping, as it is about really exploring downtown, seeing our great restaurants and learning a little bit more about the history of our community," Moses said.
Some of the events include pumpkin painting in Cameron Park, horse-drawn carriage and trolley rides, face painting, caricatures, chalk art, a 1860 show shine stand and walking tours.
"Historic Day is really something we want to give back to the community," Moses said.
Events will happen rain or shine.
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Wisconsin judge hears challenge to homemade bakery ban
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Hate crime lawsuit settled in northern Iowa
- Milwaukee Bucks settle lawsuit over cheerleader pay
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Crews search Mississippi River for missing U of M student