LA CROSSE, WI - The 18th annual Historic Downtown La Crosse Day is Saturday, October 12.
"Historic Day is not so much about sales and shopping, as it is about really exploring downtown, seeing our great restaurants and learning a little bit more about the history of our community," Moses said.
Some of the events include pumpkin painting in Cameron Park, horse-drawn carriage and trolley rides, face painting, caricatures, chalk art, a 1860 show shine stand and walking tours.
"Historic Day is really something we want to give back to the community," Moses said.
Events will happen rain or shine.
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Get a 'taste' of Onalaska while helping area teachers
- Xcel sets new record for hydroelectric production
- Winter Rec-Fest brings winter sports to La Crosse families
- La Crosse Public Education Foundation honors grant recipients
- 1 dead, 4 others injured by apparent carbon monoxide
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- Missing elderly man found dead in Grant County
- State leaders push for more progress at MLK Day celebration