MIDDLETON, Wis. - The family of a missing man is asking the public for help.
Mark Hoover, a 74-year-old man from Middleton, left his home between Thursday night and Friday morning. Police are struggling to trace his path because he left behind his wallet, credit cards and cellphone.
“My dad has been a great husband for over 50 years and a wonderful father, grandfather and friend,” said his son, Dan Hoover. “We’re asking for the public’s help and assistance in locating him.”
Hoover is described as 5 feet, 11 inches tall, weighing 180 pounds, with gray hair and green eyes. He is driving a gray Dodge Durango with Wisconsin license plate 115SWZ.
Mark’s family said he has a history of depression and they are extremely concerned for his safety. They do not think he has gone far because he has difficulty walking and does not have his walking cane.
Anyone who spots Hoover is asked to call the Middleton Police Department at 608-824-7300.
- Felony cases keep public defenders busy while defendants wait in jail
- Kwik Trip expansion plans include 300 new jobs in La Crosse area
- 'Miracle Man:' La Crosse man survives heart attack on waterskis
- No major injuries after school bus rollover in Black River Falls
- Wisconsin DNR finds invasive carp in Wisconsin River
- Tomah VA says progress made since 2014 overdose death
- Chronic wasting disease found in buck on Winona County farm
- 2 Minnesota lawmakers to resign amid misconduct allegations
- Numbers in on opening gun/deer weekend
- Attorney: Accused Minnesota state senator to resign