MILWAUKEE (AP) - Gov. Scott Walker's former campaign spokeswoman is serving 20 days in jail for her second drunken driving conviction.
Twenty-five-year-old Nicole Tieman pleaded guilty to her second OWI offense Wednesday. She has been booked into the Milwaukee County Correctional Facility in Franklin.
Judge John Siefert revoked Tieman's driving privileges for a year and ordered her to pay a $950 fine. Tieman was granted work release to get a job or attend drug or alcohol treatment.
The Journal Sentinel says Tieman, of Waukesha, resigned from Walker's campaign last Friday without explanation. Her guilty plea was the result of an arrest in June 2011. Prosecutors did not file charges until this April because her first drunken driving offense was pending.
- Copyright 2016 by WKBT News8000. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- On Your Side - Guide to Buying Glasses Online
- VIDEO: Area couples prepare for wedding season
- VIDEO: De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- VIDEO: Local event helps connect military families
- VIDEO: Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Local event helps connect military families
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Minnesota GOP charts new course in response to protests