MILWAUKEE (AP) - Gov. Scott Walker's former campaign spokeswoman is serving 20 days in jail for her second drunken driving conviction.
Twenty-five-year-old Nicole Tieman pleaded guilty to her second OWI offense Wednesday. She has been booked into the Milwaukee County Correctional Facility in Franklin.
Judge John Siefert revoked Tieman's driving privileges for a year and ordered her to pay a $950 fine. Tieman was granted work release to get a job or attend drug or alcohol treatment.
The Journal Sentinel says Tieman, of Waukesha, resigned from Walker's campaign last Friday without explanation. Her guilty plea was the result of an arrest in June 2011. Prosecutors did not file charges until this April because her first drunken driving offense was pending.
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 29, 2017
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks