ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - The La Crosse County Emergency Response team was called into action Friday afternoon.
A joint investigation by the Onalaska Police Department and the West Central Metropolitan Enforcement Group brought them to the Kwik Trip on the corner of Sandlake Rd. and Well Street.
Authorities arrested a person in relation to a drug investigation.
No other information was made available from authorities.24233586
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.