LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The preliminary cause of death for Ellen Marie "Ellie" Ahmann is being listed as "accidental drowning," according to La Crosse County Medical Examiner Tim Candahl.
Candahl said toxicology results are not expected to be back for several weeks.
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Holmen continues expansion with office building groundbreaking
- West Salem Middle School raises awareness for importance of physical activity
- ‘Nursing Research on the Green' presents advances in nursing at Viterbo
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Minnesota power plant that burns turkey litter faces closure