LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The preliminary cause of death for Ellen Marie "Ellie" Ahmann is being listed as "accidental drowning," according to La Crosse County Medical Examiner Tim Candahl.
Candahl said toxicology results are not expected to be back for several weeks.
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Get a 'taste' of Onalaska while helping area teachers
- Xcel sets new record for hydroelectric production
- Winter Rec-Fest brings winter sports to La Crosse families
- La Crosse Public Education Foundation honors grant recipients
- 1 dead, 4 others injured by apparent carbon monoxide
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- Missing elderly man found dead in Grant County
- State leaders push for more progress at MLK Day celebration