EAU CLAIRE, WI - An Eau Claire woman has been charged with two counts of arson in connection to two separate fires on the City of Eau Claire's northwest side on Friday.
Eau Claire police say after Brandy Harrington is responsible for setting both fires.
On Friday at 3:04 a.m., when Eau Claire Police and Fire & Rescue arrived at Reach, Inc., 2125 3rd Street, they found the building fully engulfed in flames.
At about 6:40 a.m., Eau Claire Police and Fire & Rescue were called to a garage fire behind a residence at 1827 Whipple Street. When investigators arrived on scene, they talked to David London. He said Harrington likely started the fire at Reach, Inc. and the Whipple Street fire because she was jealous that London talked to a woman who lived there.
Harrington was arrested and held in jail on Possession of Methamphetamine charges. She was formally charged with two counts of arson along with the initial charge of possession of meth. An Eau Claire County judge set a $10,000 cash bond for Brandy Harrington on Monday.
London was arrested and held in jail on possession of methamphetamine and resisting arrest charges. A judge set a $4,000 cash bond for London.
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Holmen continues expansion with office building groundbreaking
- West Salem Middle School raises awareness for importance of physical activity
- ‘Nursing Research on the Green' presents advances in nursing at Viterbo
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Minnesota power plant that burns turkey litter faces closure