EAU CLAIRE, Wis. (WKBT) - The Eau Claire Police Department announced Thursday three of its members were promoted.
Lieutenant Matthew W. Rokus has been promoted to Deputy Chief of Police; Sgt. Ryan E. Dahlgren has been promoted to Lieutenant of Police; and Officer Andrew P. Wise has been promoted to sergeant of police.
Deputy Chief Rokus joined the Eau Claire Police Department on January 6, 1997 as a community service officer. He became a police officer on December 29, 1997. He has served as a patrol officer, detective, patrol sergeant, patrol lieutenant, detective lieutenant, and has also been coordinator for the department's police training officer program and crime scene unit.
Lieutenant Dahlgren joined the La Crosse Police Department on December 15, 2003. He was most recently assigned to the detective division overseeing the sensitive crimes section. Lt. Dahlgren has served in the patrol division and special operations section. He's also an instructor for the department's police training officer and force options training program and was a team leader on the tactical response team.
Sergeant Wise joined the Eau Claire Police Department on August 20, 2007. He was most recently assigned to the Special Services Bureau as safety education officer and was previously assigned to the patrol division. Sgt. Wise also serves as a trainer for the department's training officer, emergency vehicle operations and force options training programs and is the coordinator for the department's crisis negotiation team.
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota Gov. Dayton collapses during speech
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- WinCraft gets to work making Super Bowl merchandise
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser